Sunday, March 23, 2014

Who is Oatmeal?

If you want to practice speaking in English for free with me in Saigon, Vietnam. 
Sài Gòn, thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, (HCM) quốc gia của Việt Nam (VN)





Please contact me.



My email is
OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com




I teach English for FYG
which was founded by Vietnamese people
who are fluent in English and Vietnamese



You can talk and write to FYG in
English and Vietnamese


FYG knows who I am.
If you want to know more about me or about FYG, please contact FYG at



http://facebook.com/FyGroup
FYG.EngClub@gmail.com

090-312-4615



Hello

Xin chào, ông.


How are you?
Anh có khỏe không?
He have health no?


I'm an English Teacher in Saigon, Vietnam
Tôi là giáo viên tiếng Anh tại Sài Gòn, Việt Nam





My Viettel mobile phone number is
0163-425-1695


My Facebook is

GiáoViên NguyênHiểu

Teacher Original Understanding


My Facebook URL address is
http://Facebook.com/GiáoViênNguyênHiểu



Join my Oatmeal English Club on facebook at


Join my The Original Oatmeal fan page on Facebook at





My journal blog is at 



My YouTube channel and videos is at








Email me.

Call me.

Text me.





I want to answer 
some questions that people ask me.





Where are you from?
người Mỹ
American
USA
I was born in the USA





How old are you?
Bao nhiêu tuổi?

29 years old






How long have you been in Vietnam?
since 2012-11-29th Thursday 12 PM noon




Why did you choose Vietnam?
A girl ask me to come and I came
and I've wanted to travel since I was 8 years old






Are you married?
Are you single?

FA
Forever Alone
I am single




I'm a film-maker
I've been making movies since 1995
since I was 10 years old
I started writing, directing, producing, designing, inventing, creating, acting, editing, and making films. That was 19 years ago. Almost 20 years ago.

I am an
artist
writer
comedian
creator
producer
director
family historian
teacher
tutor
guide
musician
singer
dancer
guitarist
pianist
actor
film-maker
web designer
creator
carpenter
business man
basketball player
poet
free thinker
philosopher
missionary
pastor
oatmeal lover
and robot








if you do not know already,
I just want to tell you a little about myself
in this video



I was born in 1985
I moved to Vietnam in 2012
I might live in Vietnam for the rest of my life
I like Vietnam



Sometimes, I'm a really boring person
but I never get bored
and I have a hard time sleeping at night
because I am always busy





Here is my current schedule
Sometimes, I teach at FYG



http://facebook.com/FyGroup

FYG.EngClub@gmail.com

090-312-4615






I also teach at the Saigoniz Cousine 
18h00 - 20h00 PM Sundays: Chủ nhật


Saigoniz Cuisine
135 Nguyễn Quý Anh, Phường Tân Sơn Nhì, Quận Tân Phú, HCM VN

http://www.facebook.com/saigoniz
tien.phamnt@gmail.com
0906656878 - 0907804122






English Rain Coffee
42/20 Nguyễn Giản Thanh, phường 15, Quận 10
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam​
19h00 - 21h00 PM Fridays & Sundays
093-569-4994





140/30 
​​
Đặng Văn Ngữ, P
hường 14, Phú Nhuận, 
Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
 ​
Thứ ba 
​-- Tuesdays
08h00 AM - 10h00 AM​
​​
​​
​​






Trần Kim Tiên









My email is

OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
































No comments:

Post a Comment