Sunday, March 16, 2014

Introductions With Oatmeal English






Hello, how are you?
I am fine.
I'm not fine.


What's your name?
My name's Joey






Where are you from?
I'm from America
USA




What's your nationality?
I'm American




How old are you?
I'm 29 years old




Are you in school?
Are you in kindergarten?
Are you in elementary school?
Are you in grade school?
Are you in primary school?
Are you in high school?
Are you in college?
Are you in university?




Are you in school right now?
Yes, I'm in school.
No, I'm not in school.





Were you in school in the past?
Yes, I was in school?


Were you in school in the past?
No, I was not in school?





I was in school.
I attended school.
I was in college.
I attended college.
I attended university.







Do you like school?
Yes, I like school.


Do you like school?
No, I don't like school.




Why do you like school?
Because I like math
Because I like science
Because I like girls
Because I like boys
Because I like learning
Because I like art
Because I like education
Because I want money
Because I like my friends at school



Why don't you like school?
Because I don't like math
Because I don't like science
Because I don't like girls
Because I don't like boys
Because I don't like learning
Because I don't like art
Because I don't like education
Because I don't want money
Because I don't like my friends at school








Do you work? 
Do you have a job?
Do you have an occupation?
Do you have a career?
Do you do anything for a living?



Do you work?
Yes, I work.
No, I don't work.





Do you like work?
Yes, I like work.
No, I don't like work.



What's your job?
What do you do for work?

What's your occupation?
What's your career?
What do you do for a living?






What's your job?
I'm a teacher
I'm an accountant
I'm an actor
I'm an actress
I'm an engineer
I'm a mechanic
I'm a secretary
I'm a housekeeper
I'm a librarian
I'm a police officer
I'm a store owner
I'm a waitor
I'm a waitress
I'm a photographer
I'm a director
I'm a comedian
I'm an inventor
I'm an artist
I'm a musician




What do you do for fun?
What are your hobbies?
What do you when you're not working or in school?
Do you like to play games, sports, or other things?
Do you like spending time with family and friends?
Do you like shopping?




What do you do for fun?
I like reading
I like basketball
I like to play soccer
I like shopping
I like going to the cafe with my friends
I like playing games
I like watching films, movies
I like going to cinema
I like traveling






good bye for now
good bye for now




























No comments:

Post a Comment