Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Only Have One Facebook








I only have one FaceBook at
http://FaceBook.com









People think that I have 
too many Facebook profile accounts.







My name is Joey.
I'm an American English Teacher
in Saigon, Vietnam









I teach English at FYG
https://www.facebook.com/FyGroup

cell: 090-312-4615






email me
My name is Joey Arnold








My YouTube Videos
















You may think
I have many Facebook accounts
















that is a misunderstanding












you may see things on Facebook
and think that I have many
Facebook profile accounts











that is not exactly true










I want to explain why
that is not exactly true
in this video









please listen to what I
an trying to say in this video

















At the moment,
I do not have an official personal
Facebook profile account









Not only do I not have too many.
I also don't have any at all.







I mean,
officially speaking
and technically speaking








I joined Facebook
in 2006









Facebook disabled my account
in 2007






that made me sad
and I told Facebook
and they apologized











sometimes,
this happens











sometimes,
websites make mistakes










sometimes,
people make mistakes











sometimes,
even I make mistakes








but sometimes,
people make too many mistakes











many times,
Facebook has deleted my account










I manage Facebook
groups, pages, and profiles










the Facebook rules
permits this kind of maangement











but I only have one (1)
official personal Facebook account









many times,
Facebook deletes my profile
without telling me why










some websites
will tell you the rules
more clearly










Facebook has not
been fair








If I am breaking the rules,
Facebook should tell me








it is their
responsibility to tell me











instead, they say things like 
"Slow Down"












I do not know what
"Slow down" means exactly










in 2012, I was trying to
make a fan page on Facebook









I wanted the URL to be
https://www.facebook.com/JoeyArnold










my personal Facebook back then
had that same URL











I tried moving my URL
to my fan page











For security,
Facebook denied my request











then, I tried to get
that old Facebook URL back








Facebook wouldn't let me
and that made me sad and mad











so, then I settled with 
https://www.facebook.com/JoeyArnold7






but I thought that URL
would be hard for people to remember











at the end of 2012, 
I came up with a new nickname
ORIGINAL -- OATMEAL











I want to have one nickname.
All over the internet.











At the end of 2012, 
I created the new Facebook of
https://www.facebook.com/OriginalOatmeal













I was trying to get my 
friends to come to my new Facebook










my old friends would not
and I did not want to lose them








I kept my previous Facebook
open for my old friends













early in February 2014
Facebook deleted my previous
account "Joey Arnold7"






Facebook also deactivated
my account "Original Oatmeal"











let me know if you want
to know more










I only have one personal Facebook
and I manage groups, etc









at the moment,
I have zero official Facebook
profile accounts













I do not have too many Facebooks:
I don't even have one FB,
officially speaking
















My name is Joey.
I'm an American English Teacher
in Saigon, Vietnam












I teach English at FYG
https://www.facebook.com/FyGroup

cell: 090-312-4615









email me
My name is Joey Arnold








My YouTube Videos


















I only have one FaceBook 
at
http://FaceBook.com
























No comments:

Post a Comment